Compiled By Alisenon Jan ‘09
Table of contents
1. The basics
- 1.1 Lyles Bulking Routine – The basic setup
- 1.2 Consider this: the routine is called the generic BULKING routine and not the generic
- 1.3 What does 3-4 in the routine description mean?
- 1.4 How much gain can I expect as a natural on this routine?
- 1.5 And what about the gains for a female?
- 1.6 So I got that cardio has benefits on a bulk. Why so?
- 1.8 How to warmup for this routine?
- 1.9 Which rep cadence should I use?
2. Programming this routine: cycle length, progression, specialization, …
- 2.1 How would a basic cycle with run-up, progression and deload look like?
- 2.2 So why does the generic deloading protocol reduce intensity rather than volume?
- 2.3 So how do I progress from cycle to cycle? How do I emphasize strength?
- 2.4 I am a bodybuilder, do I have to do pure strength work at all?
- 2.5 How much volume should I do on the lower rep routine variations.