To help you learn psychology on your own, Psychology: A Self-Teaching Guide
• Each chapter begins with a five-question true-or-false preview quiz; answers can
be found near the end of a given chapter.
• Immediately following the quiz there is a short list of chapter objectives.
• Following each section there are one or several questions pertaining to the
material in the section. The questions are of the fill-in-the-blank variety.
Answers are provided immediately following the questions.
• A ten-question multiple-choice self-test appears toward the end of each chapter.
Answers to the self-test immediately follow.
• A list of key terms appears at the end of each chapter.